Share |

Saturday, September 26, 2009

DeLiberate

In a SYSTэM
with No Liberty
fo(R)of its PeepALL
DeLiberance
is the only way
to Doom
or
the only way of freedom

DeLiberate

‘till ALL is Liberate
and who we ARE is IkUall
AllWays One

‘till deLiveRants is
no-more necessAREy
BE CAUSE we are LIVE




Factsinating:

In the MAtricks = the word
Deliberance is marked
with a ‘negative’ Charge
Thus one Fear oneself as Єvil.livЭ

One accept oneself to be Fish
in the CURRENT of the Big SEA
Then all one see is CURRENCY
As one fLaw with the F(o)l(l)ow...


Who has No deLiberance to Be IkUall
Will inevitably Drawn in the inFIN8 C U Rn’t
As the Snake CON s U Me its own Tale
Man will be his own Demice...

In an atTempt to aVoid the End
in a PreTent to Not SEE
Some will Flawed in the SEA of Knowledge
and beLIEve themselves to be the Shaikhs that EAT the small-fish
Others will drawn in their own PITy – accepting self-De-Feet
Denying the Ground Beneath their Feet...


Is there a WAY OUT?
Is the WAY OUT perhaps the WAY IN?
Is the Answer INsight...
Is the Answer IkUall...


In Self-Honest Self-Direction:

I deLIBERATEly See into Me
I deLIBERATEly define Purpose to serve ikUall Life
I deLIBERATEly Refuse to repeat Patterns
I deLIBERATEly bring me back Here when I am dOwn/Own(e)d
I deLIBERATEly Stand
I deLIBERATEly push my BoundAries
I deLIBERATEly push through Inner Resistances
I deLIBERATEly push through Inner Resystemces
I deLIBERATEly push myself out of my ComfortZone
I deLIBERATEly test myself

When I ‘follow’ something – it is deLIBERATE – to SEE what I have allowed to diriGate and DickTate me - and to take-back Self-directive power in Self-Honesty - to SEE who I really am and make a Stand – and make the MoveMEnt necessAREy to BEcome Equal to all points apparently separate from me – to be the DIRECT Cause and Effect equally ACTually

I deLIBERATEly BREATHE
I deLIBERATEly HEAR myself
I deLIBERATEly Stand as Breath HERE – to SEE through the fenOMENon, the funnyMenA – to SEE beyond the EyE that separates the I

DeLiberate Breath by Breath 'till All I Bearth Equal




 De Liberance is Here:

to Not accept or allow anything less than who I REALLY am as IkUall as All I’s of Life

De Liberance is Here:
In-Breath Will yourSelf to SEE & BE Life’s WILL – Ik U All

De Liberance is Here:
one will either Do it – or will choose to remain in the freeDoom of CONfort

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share |